Kharzare, a vibrant aquamarine attire inspired by beachy waves. Breathable cotton-lawn canvas used to draw vertical running embroidered lace composed of delicate flowers and leaves. Fancy in-built floral guipure lace used to finish the shirt hem and sleeves. Paired with a sunflower and blue cornflower themed chiffon dupatta and matching trousers for a fresh summer look. Easy to stitch and perfect for Eid lunches or daytime get-togethers.
- Fabric: Pure Cotton-Lawn shirt and pants with chiffon dupatta
- Three Piece Embroidered ChikanKari Suit With Digital Printed Chiffon Dupatta
- Digital Printed Chiffon Dupatta|2.5 Meter|
- Embroidered Shirt Front |1.25 Meter|
- Embroidered Shirt Back|1.25 Meter|
- Embroidered Sleeves|0.75 Meter|
- Dyed Cambric Trouser|2.5 Meter|