Golnar, a deep pink attire inspired by the pomegranate flower. Breathable cotton-lawn canvas used to draw running vertical embroidered laces composed of delicate flowers and leaves. Fancy in-built guipure floral lace used to finish the shirt hem and sleeves. Paired with raspberry and sunflower themed silk dupatta and matching trousers for a toned summer look. Easy to stitch and perfect for Eid dinners or evening get-togethers.
- Fabric: Pure Cotton-Lawn shirt and trousers with silk dupatta
- Three Piece Embroidered Suit With Digital Printed Silk Dupatta
- Digital Printed Pure Silk Dupatta|2.5 Meter|
- Embroidered Shirt Front with Fancy Lace Work|0.9 Meter|
- Embroidered Shirt Back with Fancy Lace Work|0.9 Meter|
- Embroidered Sleeves with Fancy Lace Work|0.68 Meter|
- Dyed Cambric Trouser|2.5 Meter|