Pichak, inspired by the tropical ivy, a dull pistachio coloured outfit designed with master techniques to depict utmost elegance. Dense spread of floral motifs and leafy network embroidered using pearl white thread amalgamated with Broderie anglaise and eyelet embroidery to finish off the shirt. In-built white floral guipure lace inserts for the shirt and sleeves for a look to resonate with the summer garden. Comes with a mint green trouser and pure silk digital printed dupatta with lavender and moss green flowers. Our fashion advice would be to get a long shirt with straight pants stitched and wear it with silver accessories to a summer evening look.
- Fabric: Pure Cotton-Lawn shirt with cambric pants and pure silk dupatta
- Three Piece Embroidered Suit With Digital Printed Silk Dupatta
- Digital Printed Pure Silk Dupatta|2.5 Meter|
- Embroidered Shirt Front with Fancy Lace Work|0.9 Meter|
- Embroidered Shirt Back with Fancy Lace Work|0.9 Meter|
- Embroidered Sleeves with Fancy Lace Work|0.68 Meter|
- Dyed Cambric Trouser |2.5 Meter|